Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Lazy Sunday

It was a perfect sunday...the sun was shining and you could feel the warmth of in on your face. On this lovely lazy sunday we decided to go fishing, well Tom would fish, me and Moose would watch. Fishing gear was retrieved from the shed,placed in the car and off we went.
We drove to a few spots and the fishing had begun. While Tom tested his patients hoping to get a bite on the line Moose and I would explore the area and take in the sites.



Moose enjoyed climbing the rocks... playing "king of the hill" I guess.
  



There was a slight cool breeze coming off the water and the sound of the water falling from the small damn was a calming and relaxing.










No fish were caught today but I still couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the afternoon and the company I had wasn't half bad either.

As we were walking back to the car I noticed a sign posted which gave me such a laugh, who are these select persons???
* FYI - the down side to fishing....finding the container of unused worms in the refrigerator  
"YUCK"

No comments:

Post a Comment